Missing error messages in detail log reply files

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 9 13:38:19 CET 2019

On Jan 9, 2019, at 7:13 AM, Fekete Tamás <fektom at gmail.com> wrote:

>> The attribute isn't created in 3.0.13.  So either you can't use it in a
> log message, or upgrade to 3.0.17, and it should exist there.
>
> As CentOS has only v3.0.13 freeradius package release currently, I have to
> compile it by myself. However, there are a lot of dependencies not
> installed and couldn't find the containing packages.
>
> After I have run ./configure I got the following warnings:

  Are you using those features?  If not, they're just warnings.  They can be ignored.

> Do you have a list about necessary packages to solve dependencies mentioned
> above?

  Are you using Redis?  No?  Then don't install any redis dependencies, and ignore any warnings about not finding Redis packages.

  The same goes for every other warning.  If they were serious problems, they would have been errors, and not warnings.