Failed binding to acct address * port 1812 bound to server eduroam: Address already in use

Tal Nur nurtal at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 15:23:30 CET 2019

Hi All,

I tried to setup Eduroam FreeRadius server for one institution in my country.
I followed to recommendations how configure it but when I run freeradius -X command I got the error message:
"Failed binding to acct address * port 1812 bound to server eduroam: Address already in use"

In /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled directory I placed two virtual servers: eduroam and inner-tunnel according the recommendations
The inner-tunnel server I configured to listen port 18120, in eduroam 1812. But I'm still having the above error message.
Could you help me to fix the problem?

I'm attaching two files: output of freeradius -X and inner-tunnel

Regards, Nurtal