How to Reject Anonymous Identity

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:30:06 CET 2019

Le jeu. 24 janv. 2019 à 09:37, Hans-Christian Esperer <hc at hcesperer.org> a
écrit :

> Hi Olivier,
>
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 09:24:29AM +0100, Olivier wrote:
> > Le ven. 2 nov. 2018 à 20:07, Hans-Christian Esperer <hc at hcesperer.org> a
> > écrit :
> [...]
> > > Unifi APs always use a NAS-Port of 0 (instead of using a unique value)
> in
> > > all
> > > accounting packets. I've reported this to the vendor but haven't
> gotten any
> > > response so far.
> [...]
> > Do you have a public reference to this report ?
>
> No, I don't. I've opened a support ticket with them, got several inquiries
> but
> never the feeling that they really cared. So far, I haven't heard back from
> them and the issue is still not fixed in their latest stable firmware 4.15.
>
> Perhaps someone else cares to report this again in their public forums?
>
> HC
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

I volunteer  to help but certainly need a better understanding of this
specitic topic:
why is setting NAS-Port to 0 in accounting an issue, etc ...

The strange thing is that some wrote me in UBNT Unifi mailing they had
successfully implemented a Freeradius-based Simultaneous-Use control.
Either I misunderstood this assertion or their implementation still have
some rough edges or corner cases.