Problem in setting up a WPA-EAP network (Freeradius+hostapd on raspberry pi)

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Sat Jan 26 07:17:08 CET 2019

> I'm trying to connect with an android device. I see the SSID but it doesn't
> connect. The log of the radiusd -X after attempting to connect the mobile
> phone to network is attached.

Your log file shows authentication completes, so everything is probably OK from the FreeRADIUS side.

You should try on the hostapd list to ensure your hostapd configuration file is correct.

If you can get at the wpa_supplicant logs and from your android device and hostapd logs that'd probably help too.

-Arran