Radius eap- tls certificate failure

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jan 29 15:39:02 CET 2019

> On Jan 29, 2019, at 9:10 AM, Dominique der <dderweduwe at outlook.com> wrote:
>
> I keep getting the same error message:
>
> eap_tls: ERROR: TLS alert: fatal : bad certificate
> eap_tls: ERROR: failed in __FUNCTION__ (SSL_read): error 14094412:SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes: sslv3 alert bad certificate

  "bad certificate" isn't "handshake failure", is it?

  This is what computers are about.  Details matter.

  And you're still deleting most of the debug output.  So it's not clear if the alert is coming from the server, or from the client.

  I could ask *why* you're doing this.  But you've been told repeatedly to follow the docs, and haven't.

> The other camera works fine, I made the certificates the same way, I need to create an CSR in the camera, it is all identical.

  Ask the camera manufacturer why their product is broken.

  We can't help you.