Debian Buster packages

Arnaud LAURIOU arnaud.lauriou at renater.fr
Wed Jul 31 15:55:19 CEST 2019

On 7/31/19 2:54 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> On Jul 31, 2019, at 3:57 AM, Arnaud LAURIOU <arnaud.lauriou at renater.fr> wrote:
>> It seems that packages release 3.0.19 for ubuntu bionic also change on NetworkRADIUS site, but after upgrading got an error message :
>> systemd[1]: Starting FreeRADIUS multi-protocol policy server...
>> radiusd: Application and libfreeradius-radius magic number (version) mismatch.  application: 30019a library: 300191
>>
>> Any idea how to solve this issue ?
>    Did you upgrade *all* of the FreeRADIUS packages?  i.e. not just the server, but also the other ones used by the server?
>
>    Alan DeKok.

Hi,

Right, with a dist-upgrade only freeradius and freeradius-utils packages
are upgraded.
I just try to manually upgrade libfreeradius3 package, freeradius is
starting a litttle further then stop to next not upgrated package :
freeradius[19659]: /etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/ldap[8]: Failed loading
module rlm_ldap from file /usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_ldap.so
freeradius[19659]: /etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/ldap[8]: Application and
rlm_ldap magic number (version) mismatch.  application: 30019a module: 30019
Failed loading module rlm_ldap from file /usr/lib/freeradius/rlm_ldap.so

Is there a way to directly upgrade all packages (without individual
package upgrade) ?

Regards,

Arnaud Lauriou