Release of V4.0

Paul Pathiakis pathiaki2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 14:51:13 CEST 2019

 Thank you, Alan.
I started reading about the re-work and the issues surrounding it right after I sent that mail.
Good luck to you all, it seems like it's going to be a bear.
P.

    On Monday, June 3, 2019, 8:22:05 AM EDT, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

 On Jun 3, 2019, at 8:10 AM, Paul Pathiakis via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
> Is there a time frame on it?  Where can I find where this is posted so I don't bother the list again? :D

  There is no time frame for the v4 release.  We will post an announcement here when it's released.

  The v4 rework is extensive, and takes a lot of time.  We're also working on adding substantially more documentation, which should help with the upgrade process.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html