Rebuild of bionic package from packages.networkradius.com?

Enno Gröper enno.groeper at charite.de
Mon Jun 17 16:22:41 CEST 2019

Hi,

last week Ubuntu pushed their libssl 1.1.0 -> 1.1.1 updates to the
bionic-updates channel [1].

Since then the "upstream" package of freeradius from
packages.networkradius.com stopped working:

libssl version mismatch.  built: 1010007f linked: 1010100f

Are there any plans to publish an updated version?
At the moment we need to put libssl on hold, which I'm not very
comfortable with.

Micha Ballmann asked a similar question last Friday, but didn't get an
answer using this channel. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the other
channel(s) he seems to have used.

Best regards,
Enno

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2018-December/040567.html