SqlCounter Error

One Zero Art onezeroartapps at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:57:35 CET 2019

Hi

I am newbie in freeradius. Thank you for support. :)

I have enabled sqlcounter in mods-enabled directory.
When I debug freeradius -X

Its giving this error

including configuration file /etc/freeradius/3.0/mods-enabled/sqlcounter
/etc/freeradius/3.0/mods-enabled/sqlcounter[43]: Reference
"${modules.sql.dialect}" not found
/etc/freeradius/3.0/mods-enabled/sqlcounter[52]: Reference
"${modconfdir}/sql/counter/${dialect}/${.:instance}.conf" points to a
variable which has not been expanded.
Errors reading or parsing /etc/freeradius/3.0/radiusd.conf

I have already tried method from this post. Found on mail list. If I
changed in radiusd.conf then its saying duplicate sql module.

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/bb842ece01025e40906fe752f88b7c03d85d6edd

Tried few method from mail list but none of them worked.
What I am trying to do is change Mikrotik-Rate-Limit based on time by CoA.

Thank you