Help on What is the preferred OpenSSL version for freeradius 3.16

shivu prasad shivaprasad2452 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:39:53 CET 2019

Hi Alan DeKok,

Thanks for replay.
The current issue every system has a different version installed, as I see
some of the openssl version has Vulnerability(heartbleed),

is there is a minimum version or any particular version of openssl which is
free from this kind of valnuberlities which we can recommend to a customer?

Regards,
Shivaprasad

On Mar 6, 2019, at 1:23 AM, shivu prasad <[hidden email]
<http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5753801&i=0>>
wrote:
> We have in the process to release our module on top of the freeradius
> server ,

  Which does have to be GPLv2.  Where's the source?

> can you let me know what is the preferred  OpenSSL version for freeradius
> 3.16 so that we can add it in pre-requisite for customers?

  Whatever is installed on their system.

  Alan DeKok.