Redis Cluster

Bassem Mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 10:17:52 CET 2019

Hello Alan,

thanks for the response but what about this:

Provides connectivity to single and clustered instances of Redis. This
module exposes a string expansion that may be used to execute queries
against Redis. Other related modules such as rlm_redis_ippool and
rlm_rediswho provide additional functionality.

it is on  FEATURE IMPROVEMENTS of version 3.0.18

Thanks
Bassem