WPA Enterprise with Radius assigned VLAN from LDAP (Samba Active Directory)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 21 21:52:17 CET 2019

On Mar 21, 2019, at 4:48 PM, Christian Uhlmann <christian at uhlmann.it> wrote:
> I would like to continue analyzing, even if my problem here on the list has nothing to do now.
> I think from the debug this area is where the error happens:

  Ok...
> (9) Performing unfiltered search in "", scope "sub"

  That isn't what's in the default configuration.

> Particularly:
> "Performing unfiltered search in" ", scope" sub ""

  Yes.

> Should not something stand here which has relation to my ldap config?

  Yes.  The ldap module configuration is broken.  Fix it.

  The default ldap module configuration has *something*.  Not " ".  So it was edited on your machine, and now it doesn't work.

  Read the debug log to see which file it's using for the ldap module configuration.  Then, fix that file.

> How can I view the LDAP request in more detail here? Are there any more debug possibilities.

  No.  The ldap module configuration is broken.