freeradius3 unable authenticate ldap user through mschap

Karunagaran D karunad at ssn.edu.in
Thu Nov 7 11:19:41 CET 2019

Dear Sir,
Thank you, we will go through document and update you
Regards,
KarunaD

On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:29 PM Fajar A. Nugraha <list at fajar.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 7, 2019 at 11:31 AM Karunagaran D <karunad at ssn.edu.in> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Sir,
> >   Thank you for the valuable information, We are using Active Directory.
> We
> > will look into the document.
>
> See
> https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/FreeRADIUS-Active-Directory-Integration-HOWTO
>
> --
> Fajar

D.Karunagaran
Network Administrator,
SSN College of Engineering,
Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kalavakkam -603110, Chennai, India,
Ph: +91-44-27469700/27469772   Ext: 222;

--
::DISCLAIMER::

The
contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and
intended
for the named recipient(s) only. Views or opinions, if any,
presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not
necessarily reflect
the views or opinions of SSN Institutions (SSN) or its
affiliates. Any form
of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the
prior written
consent of authorized representative of SSN is strictly
prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender
immediately.