Integrating to FreeRadius via third party system.

Юрий Иванов format_hub at outlook.com
Mon Nov 18 08:43:45 CET 2019

Most straigtforward way, is to use external database.
LDAP, SQL etc., thare are many ways supported by default.
If you need or want, you can always create custom module (it's very easy task, in some cases it's easier than using default sql/ldap modules and in most cases this is the only way to bind external billing system to BRAS/BNG), to handle auth, accounting.

Regards 🙂