Version 3.0.20 has been released

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 19:02:44 CET 2019

Hello Oliver,

I thought minor patches will still be included, but fair enough. I think in
this case, I have to install the package via the official ppa, which is
also fine. I’m glad it is provided.

The memory leak right now is an issue that I’m experiencing on our
production. Hence I have no choice than to upgrade.

Many thanks,
Houman