Freeradius 3 Log user calling IP in table

JAHANZAIB SYED aacable at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 04:28:01 CET 2019

Let me give more details.

When end user connects with the network , he gets IP from the NAS DHCP like 10.0.0.20
When he connects with the NAS using PPPoE Dialer, he then gets IP from the NAS pool like 221.112.112.1 [public IP], this is Framed-Ip-Address which is logged in radacct table by default.

What we want is to log the end user dhcp IP like 10.0.0.20 into the table (either separate table or additional column named userdhcpip in radacct table

is there any thing we can get this dhcp ip into the table?

Regards,
Jz