Cache errors(?) - single device

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Sep 11 18:24:37 CEST 2019

On Sep 11, 2019, at 9:35 AM, Marcin Marszałkowski <m.marszal at wp.pl> wrote:
> I don’t ignore the debug output - as above.

  Then the question of "why are the replies different?" is answered in the debug output.  Which means I'm surprised that the question was asked.

> Debug when cache was enabled. If I had misconfigured something, please let me know it.

  Which shows it restoring attributes from the cache:

> (16) eap_peap: Successfully restored session b262a59370281c744fe0461ed6ec84ac5cad9f13e1659976768255c81953cfe5
> (16) eap_peap:   reply:User-Name = "Mark"

  And... that's it.

  Did you edit the "store" subsection to list attributes for it to cache?  As documented ... ?

  if you did that, then those attributes are cached, and then restored when the session is resumed.