Reg; radwho command not working with free radius version 2.2.10

Ramesh rameshbabu.padarthi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:55:49 CEST 2020

Hi Alan ,

Thanks Alan for your response .

I have tried as you suggested but no luck

radwho -F raddb/modes-enabled/radutmp
radwho: Error reading raddb/modes-enabled/radutmp: No such file or directory

radwho -F /usr/local/etc/raddb/modes-enabled/radutmp
radwho: Error reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/modes-enabled/radutmp: No such
file or directory

Observed there is no such folder modes-enabled under raddb

Thanks,
Venkata Ramesh.