Aborted connection

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto netolistas at mpc.com.br
Tue Apr 28 23:27:45 CEST 2020

Alan,

>>        When it happens I have this messages in freeradius LOGs:
>>
>>        WARNING: (131915) WARNING: Module rlm_sql became unblocked
>>        Error: Received conflicting packet from client ce-popfd-rb port
>>    49756 - ID: 101 due to unfinished request in module sql.  Giving up on
>>    old request
>>
>>        What I need to adjust do solve this issue?
>    Make the MySQL server respond quickly.  The "rlm_sql became unblocked" message comes out because the SQL server didn't respond to one query for *many* seconds.
>
>    No amount of poking FreeRADIUS will fix this issue.  It's either a slow database, or a network issue which causes connections to be blocked.
>
>    Alan DeKok.
     You´re right! Was a network problem.

     I want to thank and share how I solved my "problem" .

     After check all my hardware and sure that I don´t have any problem,
I found a problem in my Ubuntu TCP/IP tuning (database server)!

     I did the steps found in
https://dom.as/2006/09/12/mysql-tcp-network-tuning/

     and haven´t no more messags from module_rlm_sql!

     Thank you again

Aurélio