FW: Re: rlm_ldap fails but ldapsearch works

Renters Cancellation Requests renterscancel at assurant.com
Sat Aug 8 19:26:38 CEST 2020

PR - How May We Assist?
KBA-01143-R4Z7T7
Specialty Services

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry. Please let us know how we may assist you.

If you have a Renter’s policy, you can manage your policy online 24/7 at: https://www.myassurantpolicy.com/

You have access to a range of service options including:

  *
View/update policy information
  *
Manage your payments
  *
Obtain proof of insurance
  *
And much more

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

Insurance Services

Assurant - Global Specialty Operations