Upgraded 3.0.12 -> 3.0.17. Doesn't answer anymore

Harald Hannelius harald.hannelius at arcada.fi
Thu Dec 17 14:03:43 CET 2020

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020, Alan DeKok wrote:
> On Dec 17, 2020, at 7:52 AM, Harald Hannelius <harald.hannelius at arcada.fi> wrote:

>> I will have to run a diff on the config before and after upgrade, and
>> check everything. I suspect the Debian upgrade did something it shouldn't
>> have.
>
>  If it deleted the virtual servers, yes.

Well, I copied the previous config-dir over and started freeradius again.

listen {
   	type = "acct"
   	ipv6addr = ::
   	port = 0
    limit {
    	max_connections = 16
    	lifetime = 0
    	idle_timeout = 30
Listening on command file /var/run/freeradius/freeradius.sock
Listening on auth address * port 1812 bound to server default
Listening on acct address * port 1813 bound to server default
Listening on auth address :: port 1812 bound to server default
Listening on acct address :: port 1813 bound to server default
Listening on proxy address * port 57548
Listening on proxy address :: port 43775
Ready to process requests
^C

What do you know! It works!

>  The packages we build will _never_ break your existing configuration:  http://packages.networkradius.com

Good to know. I don't feel like building packages myself anymore though.

/running to the next tree

--

Harald Hannelius | harald.hannelius/a\arcada.fi | +358 50 594 1020