Problem with backslash

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Feb 26 13:43:31 CET 2020

On Feb 26, 2020, at 3:32 AM, Martin Grůza <martin at netcom.cz> wrote:

> I have got problem with backslash when I set it to attribute and expand it to string, there are double backslash, but I want only one backslash.

  If only there was some kind of debug output which showed what the server was doing...

  But this isn't a difficult issue.  Double-quoted strings use backslashes for escaping.  i.e. "\n".  This means that backslashes also need to be escaped: "\\"

  This is how *all* programming languages work, include shell scripts, Perl, Python, Java, C, ...