Problem with backslash

Martin Grůza martin at netcom.cz
Wed Feb 26 19:02:09 CET 2020

I’m setting this attribute: NTLM-Group-Required = “DOMAIN\vpnaccess” and in mschap I have: %{NTLM-Group-Required}
Debug:
(0) mschap: EXPAND --require-membership-of=%{NTLM-Group-Required}
(0) mschap:    --> --require-membership-of=ZSNEMCICKY\\ucitele
Winbindd lookupname failed to resolve ZSNEMCICKY\\ucitele into a SID!

I want only one backslash.

Thank you.