How to use LDAP Group attributes in post-auth section?

uj2.hahn at posteo.de uj2.hahn at posteo.de
Wed Jan 8 19:57:58 CET 2020

Hi, Alan!
Thanks again for very quick help. Some comments:

   > You can do an LDAP query, off the time limits are in LDAP.

Is there any hook in the LDAP module for that? Or do you mean to call a
subprocess
like " `ldapsearch ......` " in the post-auth section? Guess this has
performance disadvantages
because it would be called by each user login.
Is there a freeradius initialization module which can be used for this
query to do it once only?

Thanks
Uwe