capturing radius performance metrics

Munroe Sollog mus3 at lehigh.edu
Mon Jan 20 15:11:43 CET 2020

For those of you using radsniff for stats collection, has anyone had any
luck using the telgraf collectd plugin?  radsniff seems to work fine to
collectd but when I plumb it to telegraf, telegraf complains about invalid
packet length.  I have a bug open for telegraf, but I was wondering if
anyone else has the same issue.

https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/tree/master/plugins/parsers/collectd