Official plugin for Freeradius + OpenVPN?

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 22:21:14 CEST 2020

Hello Adrian,

Thank you for your kind reply.

I'm struggling to find *openvpn-plugin-pam.so *and *libpam-radius *in the
OpenVPN source code.
The closest I could find was:

openvpn-2.4.9/src/plugins/auth-pam

Did you mean *openvpn-auth-pam* by any chance?

I can't find *libpam-radius* at all.

Do you know of any tutorial for this by any chance? I keep looking, maybe I
find something.

Many Thanks,
Houman