Official plugin for Freeradius + OpenVPN?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 22 22:26:13 CEST 2020

On Jul 22, 2020, at 4:15 PM, Houman <houmie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Calm down buddy.  I thought you were the author of pam_radius_auth.so and
> had deep knowledge of the material and could point me to the right
> direction.

  I did.  Apparently you don't like my answers.

> You don't need to be so pedantic, this is completely unnecessary!!!  Even
> if you think there is nothing wrong with the pam_radius_config and the
> fault must be in OpenVPN, you could express it in a nicer way. This is just
> a bad attitude.

  Nothing was rude about my response.  You asked a technical question, I gave you a technical answer.  Unlike you, I didn't take it personally.  I didn't complain.  I didn't whine.

> If you don't want to help, simply ignore the message and maybe someone else
> in the community can help.  Afterall we are supposed to be a community that
> shares the same interest around Freeradius and the tools it integrates
> with.

  I'll make it simple.  Stop complaining, or you will get unsubscribed from the list and permanently banned.

  I don't put up with crap like this.  Grow up, or go away.