UPN for AD authentication

R3DNano r3dnano at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:28:09 CEST 2020

Thanks for your reply, Alan
I've been reading some documentation and I guess I'm on the wrong path: I
got everything working with winbind but, as far as I understood, this only
works with SAM, and there's no (simple) way of doing UPN unless I switch to
LDAP module, so I think I'll go down this path and see how it goes.

Thanks!