User Authentication problem

Jorge Pereira jpereira at freeradius.org
Thu Jun 18 20:38:11 CEST 2020

Juliana,

Keep in mind that if the FreeRADIUS is not receiving anything. It's
because the AP/Controller/Whatever is not sending.

1. Start the server in debug mode and see if the accounting packets are
coming..

2. Use the tcmpdump or radsniff to filtering for Accounting packets.

3. Maybe some firewall rule between the FreeRADIUS and controller
blocking the port 1813?

even everything is fine. so the controller is missing something.