core dumps not working on FreeBSD host

Jorge Pereira jpereira at freeradius.org
Thu Mar 5 00:29:47 CET 2020

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the feedback. Btw, the feature was incorporated into the v3.0.x branch (it will be available on the next 3.0.21) and also in master (v4.0.0) branch. Anyway, we have some tests in https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/pull/3279#issuecomment-584993824 <https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/pull/3279#issuecomment-584993824>

---
Jorge Pereira
jpereira at freeradius.org