radmin : client/home_server list limited to 256 ?

Jorge Pereira jpereira at freeradius.org
Thu May 7 15:58:38 CEST 2020

Yes, It’s a brand new feature. We really appreciate it, if you could perform some tests and back to us with some feedback.

Documentation https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/doc/configuration/dynamic_home_servers.md <https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/doc/configuration/dynamic_home_servers.md>
New proxy.conf option https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/proxy.conf#L69 <https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/proxy.conf#L69>

--
Jorge Pereira
jpereira at freeradius.org