Problem with MySQL and Accouting-On record

Ángel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Thu Nov 12 14:01:16 CET 2020

El 11/11/20 a las 14:28, Alan DeKok escribió:

>    OK, the issue is that there's no "fall back" query which runs when there "accounting-on" packet doesn't update any rows.
>
>    I've pushed fixes which will be part of 3.0.22.

	Is there any place where I can take it and apply to my installation? I
can't find it at github. I don't know if it isn't there or that I don't
find it.

>    This kind of feedback is *exactly* what I need in order to find and fix problems.

	I'm sorry about not providing the correct information since the beginning.

	Thank you for your help.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática