Problem with MySQL and Accouting-On record

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Nov 12 14:42:10 CET 2020

On Nov 12, 2020, at 8:01 AM, Ángel L. Mateo <amateo at um.es> wrote:
> 	Is there any place where I can take it and apply to my installation? I can't find it at github. I don't know if it isn't there or that I don't find it.

 You can just download the updated file here:

https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/blob/v3.0.x/raddb/mods-config/sql/main/mysql/queries.conf

>>   This kind of feedback is *exactly* what I need in order to find and fix problems.
> 	I'm sorry about not providing the correct information since the beginning.

  Thanks.  It's why I'm so fanatical about asking for the debug output.  Nothing else really helps.

> 	Thank you for your help.

  Despite my general crankiness, it's what I do.  You're welcome/