DHCP server multiple gateways

Ulisses Buonanni ulisses.b at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 22:12:48 CEST 2020

> You know Dell Powerconnect 6248 switches (48 port GBE) which will do L3 routing are <$100 on ebay, right. (I think the last one I bought was ~$50)
> Seems like a pretty cheap way to "git er done," if it can solve your problem.

Thanks for the tip Gregory. It is a good option to solve the problem without some gimmick. This switch has routing ip policy. Unfortunally I'm from a farm in Brazil and it is very expensive here (even a used one). I'm going to set a price search for it. Maybe someday I'll find a bargain opportunity.

Ulisses