LDAP Simultaneous-use

Alex allexander.alex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:31:02 CEST 2020

Hi,
I'm just asking for some advices about the documentation to read.
I'm not saying "it's not working, this is my conf please solve me the
problem".

I'm basing the config on the rlm_ldap config file in mods-available dir and
https://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_ldap (in both i'm hot able to find
any reference to Simultaneous-Use attribute and how to map it to an ldap
attribute)

So please, if there is some other documentation detail that I'm missing,
please tell me.

Thank u for your help.