LDAP Simultaneous-use

Alex allexander.alex at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:18:51 CEST 2020

Perfect,
so basically I have to update the "control" attribute set.

Can I use the following syntax in the update section?

update {
control:Simultaneous-Use = 'radiusSimultaneousUse'

I would like to set the simultaneous-use directly mapping a specific
attribute, instead of mapping a "generic" attribute.

Thank you and Best Regards
Alex