Matching multiple LDAP-groups during post-auth

Chris Wopat me at falz.net
Tue Apr 6 16:35:52 CEST 2021

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 7:34 AM Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

>         if network 1 ...
>         else {
>                 update reply {
>                         Local-Reject-Check += "No matching network"
>                 }
>         }
>
>         if optical 1 ...
>         else {
>                 update reply {
>                         Local-Reject-Check += "No matching optical"
>                 }
>         }
>
>         if (&reply:Local-Reject-Check) {
>                 reject
>         }
>
>   And that should do it.

Thanks for the sample config. Just chiming in to say that this
*mostly* worked, the last item, which appears to be checking the
existence of "Local-Reject-Check" within the reply, didn't work and
I'd always get a reject.

Note I'm on FreeRADIUS 2 still, on my todo list is upgrade to v3, will
plug away at it more when I do that.

--Chris