FREERADIUS WITH MULTIPLE LDAP AUTHENTICATION SOURCES

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 1 15:07:18 CET 2021

On Dec 1, 2021, at 9:03 AM, Diego Forcella <diego.forcella at c2group.it> wrote:
> The LDAP is Google Workspace (G Suite), I don't have idea how the password are stored

  Then it's impossible to do CHAP or MS-CHAP.

> But why with radtest works correctly?

  Because raddest is sending clear-text passwords.  Which FreeRADIUS can then send to G Suite for checking.

  You can run radclient and have it send CHAP or MS-CHAP.  That will show you the issue isn't radtest or radclient.  The issue is the *format* of the authentication data.