HTTP headers

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Thu Dec 2 15:29:14 CET 2021

On 02/12/2021 14:21, Stjepan Roić wrote:
> You mean that part I already sent you in a previous email? No problem,
> thanks for the "help"

The previous output was rather mangled, and also before Alan suggested
that you probably didn't edit the correct file.

Just sending part of the debug doesn't help much in diagnosing if the
issue has changed much since.

 > including configuration file /etc/freeradius/3.0/sites-enabled/default

Is this definitely the file you are editing?

The debug output (beforehand, anyway, as not included this time) seems
to indicate not.

Your config snippet shows

         filter_username

         filter_password
         update control {
         &REST-HTTP-Header += "secret:
1f215f4a27653bd17ddc54e320a1c61e37949fe5"
         &REST-HTTP-Header += "uuid: 84ce0574-5074-4b53-9ddc-fcb2c935a1b1"
         &REST-HTTP-Header += "Content-Type: application/json"
         }

         rest

The debug output shows only filter_username and rest, which indicates
that the updated config is not being used.

There are reasons for sending the _whole_ debug output every time. It's
all we've got to go on to try and guess what you've actually done on
your system (as opposed to what you say you did; experience shows people
very often forget to say something, or don't explain properly, which
*really* makes it hard when we're trying to understand the situation to
help).

--
Matthew