Custom attribute list

Lineconnect nabble at felix.world
Fri Dec 3 14:17:31 CET 2021

Hi Folks,

Is there any way to create a custom attribute list as there are for "request", "config", "session-state", "reply"?
New attributes can be created with a dictionary file but is there similar way to create a new list?
Background is that I want to use the linelog module and the xlat expansion, e.g. %{pairs:reply:}, but don't want to log EAP stuff and MPPE session keys etc, but it would be nice to have the possibility to use the dynamic expansion of these lists.
In a Python module I have tried to return these attributes in a new list

```
reply = {  'reply': (('Reply-Message', 'hello'),), 'customlist': (('Nice-Attribute', 'hi again'),) }
return (radiusd.RLM_MODULE_OK, reply)
```
but of course it's not creating a new list magically.

Since I didn't find anything in the documentation, the answer is probably no but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Regards,
Lineconnect