In FreeRadius 3.x+StrongSwan IKEv2 how to limited user upload/download

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Dec 6 15:06:23 CET 2021

On Dec 6, 2021, at 1:11 AM, Jackie <dark17 at 126.com> wrote:

> I had install FreeRadius 3.x+StrongSwan IKEv2 for the vpn service in Centos 7
> how to limited user upload/download in freeradius?

  Read the Strongswan documentation.  It is doing the upload / download limit.

  If it's possible, the Strongswan documentation should say something like "have the RADIUS server send attributes X and Y to enforce upload / download limits".

  Once you know what those attributes are, you can then configure FreeRADIUS to send them.

  If you don't know what those attributes are, then it's impossible.  We don't document every single configuration for every possible vendor.  You have to read the vendor documentation.