Users Files Match

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Thu Dec 9 14:34:39 CET 2021

On 09/12/2021 13:27, Nicolas Breuer wrote:
> Can you help or I have to change my mind and set the replies in the configuration file ?
> We have to configure two 'sets' of replies based on the NAS-IP Address.

I lost interest after pointing you to a page which explicitly says post
the full debug output, and specifically makes that clear and tells you
how to do it, and why we want that... and you kept drip feeding tiny
bits of it. Sorry.

If setting the replies works with unlang then sure, do that.

--
Matthew