Users Files Match

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Dec 9 19:57:28 CET 2021

On Dec 9, 2021, at 11:23 AM, Nicolas Breuer <Nicolas.Breuer at belcenter.biz> wrote:
> Please find the full debug attached.
>
> The problem is the match with our DEFAULT values in Users file: It doesn't match the correct line.

  The "users" file you posted earlier doesn't match anything in the debug log.

  I am very sorry, but we are unable to help you here.  You've spent a lot of time (a) not following instructions, and (b) editing the sample config / debug output to make it utterly useless.

  You're asking for help, but you're refusing to listen to any of the help you're given.  You're making it as difficult as possible for us to help you.  I have no idea why.

  So... we can't help you.  You have access to the source code.  Track it down yourself.  If you find a bug, submit a patch.  Until then, I see no more reason to answer any of your questions.  You're just going to ignore any reply you see, and go do your own thing anyways.