About my questions

mohamed almeshal mohammed.almeshal at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 19:03:15 CET 2021

Dear Savers ...

I'm using php just to call some accessory type functions that work with php not for authentication , I think that will not affect any thing

and also I found this in docs sorry for interput.

now my last dummy question is :
I'm using password-with-header : so if the password is wrong what module is rejected so I can implement custom replay message I'm using pap and I try to some couples integers with no luck it's keeps on invalid username and password .
also if I set auth-type = reject what is the module that reject to handle also custom replay message

thanks for you all , but I'm realy realy thankful for your kind and your this lovely softwate