calling python3 form dynamic-clients server

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Sun Dec 19 17:46:07 CET 2021

I want to use a python3 module in the authorization section of the
dynamic-clients server.

When I use my python3 module in an other server I get data in the p
structure. But p is empty if I call the module from dynamic-clients
server. Any idea, what goes wrong?

The output of the module is:

(0) # Executing section authorize from file
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/dynamic-clients
(0)   authorize {
*** authorize ***
*** radlog call in authorize ***

None

{}
do_python_single:618, authorize - updateDict is not dictionary
do_python_single:675, authorize - RLM_MODULE_FAIL
(0)     [python3] = fail
(0)   } # authorize = fail
(0) } # server dynamic_clients

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

--

[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München