axis audio module and EAP-TLS

Giovanni Venturi gventuri at nexera.it
Mon Jul 19 09:42:36 CEST 2021

Hello,

I installed a CentOS with freeradius 3.0.20.

And I'm a bit confused how to configure it to make it work with an AXIS
P8221 I/O Audio Module.

In the section 802.1X I uploaded the certificate I geneated with
freeradius Makefile from the directory /etc/raddb/certs/

I uploaded the CA certificate and the clients one and client ons plus
the key.

But when I have to set the EAPOL version, EAP identity and password I
don't know what specify and how to configure freeradius to match that
parametes.

Can someone help me?

I tryed to configure a simply user with a password into
/etc/raddb/mods-config/files/authorize :

testing Cleartext-Password := "password"

And using a freeradius client from an ArchLinux client it works doing
command line call.

But I don't know how configure the AXIS module.

Can someone help? I configured the Layer 3 switch correctly to send the
freeradius packet to the correct IP address and it works. I mean
enabling to use the swicth port to get authentication against that
freeradius.

But the configuration lack of the correct part.

Giovanni