SQL Simultaneous usage checks
dhe at syrex.co
Tue Jul 20 17:22:25 CEST 2021
I've replaced an ancient FR 1.1.3 system with FR 3.0.17 from Debian buster and subsequently appear to be experiencing a problem where I would like user attributes to take precedence over those returned from the associated user's group.
I don't appear to find any references on the legacy system where this appears to have been changed and am a little stuck on how to get the new system to behave the same way.
>From a debug:
(2) sql: User found in radcheck table
(2) sql: Conditional check items matched, merging assignment check items
(2) sql: User-Password := "************"
(2) sql: Simultaneous-Use := 20
(2) sql: Max-Monthly-Traffic := 2450000
(2) sql: Group "ADSL_Local_1G": Merging assignment check items
(2) sql: Simultaneous-Use := 4
(2) sql: Max-Monthly-Traffic := 1000
(2) Multiple logins (max 4) : [companyd2382 at local.dslrealm.co.za] (from client telkom-saix port 4444444444 cli 0112223333)
Would this require us to change the source code, to obtain the group membership attributes ahead of those associated with the user?
More information about the Freeradius-Users