How to catch Ldap-Group fail state

Sergey Nikitin oldnick.ru at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 08:50:34 CEST 2021

Hi!

Could you help me please: is there a way to catch Ldap-Group failed state?

I have the following construct for ldap group check in the post-auth
section:

         if Ldap-Group == "test-group" {
                update reply {
                                cisco-avpair :="shell:priv-lvl=15"
        else {
                reject
        }

Problem is when ldap server becomes unreachable from radius server, radius
client receive reject and I would like not to send reply in such case. Is
there a way to implement something like this:

         if Ldap-Group == "test-group" {
                update reply {
                                cisco-avpair :="shell:priv-lvl=15"
        elsif (fail) {
               do_not_respond
       }
        else {
                reject
        }

where (fail) is the state of Ldap-Group check. Thank you.

--
Best Regards.
Sergey