Need support for radclient tool

tejeswi teju.knl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:31:50 CET 2021

Hi Team,

Greetings for the day..!!

We started using radclient tool for simulating radius traffic.

We need your support in resolving our queries.

Query 1:

We are trying to send request with id as 31 using id '-i' argument in
radclient command.
Command used:
radclient -c 1 -i 31 -n 1 -p 1 -r 1 -t 1 -sx 192.167.3.31:4444 auth
testing123 -f input -d /usr/share/freeradius

Output of command:
Sent Access-Request Id 124 from 192.167.3.6:2001 to 192.167.3.31:4444
length 89
(0) No reply from server for ID 124 socket 3
Packet summary:
        Accepted      : 0
        Rejected      : 0
        Lost          : 1
        Passed filter : 0
        Failed filter : 0

Issue is though we are specifying id number from command line, it is not
considering the id and it picks some random number and sends the request.

We need to simulate the id of the request. please help us out in resolving
this issue

Issue 2:

We are trying to simulate both A & B traffic and C is the router for both
MME and HSS.

[image: image.png]

We were able to simulate traffic from A to C(A1) and C is forwarding the
request to B(A2).
Now B has to send response to C(A3).
Can you support us in simulating response from C.

Please note that response should be sent with the corresponding request id
only.

Free radius version used: 3.0.13
Utils version used: freeradius-utils-3.0.13-15.el7.x86_64

Attached is the radiusd output.

--
Regards