802.1x issues with different NAS' types

Marco Miglietta marco.miglietta at unisalento.it
Wed Mar 24 12:15:58 CET 2021

Hi.
In order to solve the problem in passing VLAN related attribute during
802.1x authentication with Aruba AP, I found the post below useful.
But this caused problems with VLAN assignment on Junipers switches
during the 802.1x authentication process.
What is a way to solve the problem? The solutions seem to be mutually
exclusive.

Thanks. Marco.

Sending an attribute with the Access-Accept instead of Access-Challenge
Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 18:00:05 CET 2011